Anchorage will host a number of unique activities from May 12–14. These are designed to celebrate the state’s Arctic, share that Arctic with community members, and attract visitors from other Arctic states to learn, exchange and build.
Together, these events form North by North—an introduction to and reclaiming of Arctic innovation, resilience and sustainability. Each is driven by local and public participation, spanning the circumpolar North.
Help us welcome visiting delegations from other northern communities, build awareness of Alaska’s Arctic, and cultivate the role that we each play in advancing the state as an Arctic leader.
All North by North Events
Thursday, May 11
- 10:00 am to 5:00 pm | Ministerial Watch Party, Museum Exhibits and Public Presentations | Public Event - all welcome
Friday, May 12
Saturday, May 13
- 11:00 am to 4:00 pm | Arts, Crafts & Culture Expo | Public Event - all welcome
- 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm | Local and Northern Foods – Northern Inspired, Globally Edible | Public Event - all welcome
- 8:00 pm to 11:45 pm | NxN Arctic Dance Party | Public Event - all welcome
Sunday, May 14
- 9:00 am to 3:00 pm | Arts, Crafts & Culture Expo | Public Event - all welcome